March 9, 2010

Heart Day #2

So, on this second Heart Day, I thought I would explain the "why" behind Tuesdays being my least favorite day of the week. Tuesday's are blah...for lack of better words. Monday is typically the worst day of choice for most. However, to me, Monday holds a little bit of excitement. Key words being "little bit". You have just come off of the weekend, and somehow things seem new again. Then you get to Tuesday. For me, I have meetings all morning on Tuesday, starting at 9:00am (which is TOUGH to pull off when I am preggers and tired) and ending at noon. So right off the bat, half of my day is squashed. But overall, you are just sitting in the middle of the week, closer to the beginning than you are to the end. And it's just yuck to me.

So with that said, here are my "hearts" for the week...and they certainly make me smile today!

Red lips...AND Sandra Bullock. I love matte red lipstick and I love Sandy at the Oscars.

McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundae! Best hot fudge in the nation...hands down!


These pink peony letter press thank you notes. Love, love, lovey!

This lovely, flowy, feminine, feathery, peach top...bellisimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment