March 2, 2010

Heart Day #1

Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week. Hands down. It's a lull, a drag, a big fat pain in the you know what. So, in an effort to lift my spirits on Tuesdays, I am going to post a whole slew of things I heart. So instead of being "hard days," Tuesdays will now be known as "heart days." Here's the first dose of things that make me warm and fuzzy and giddy and well, just lovely things...

J'adore this bed and the wallpaper (that's a dirty word)! I am obsessed with this vintage pram! Our baby needs this. Too bad I would have to sell our baby to pay for it! Actively searching for a knock-off.

My Cashy kitty. I might heart him the most off all these things.

Beautiful bassinet. I love you.

Love the horizontal stripes and the lamps hanging above the crib in this nursery.

Love the birds on the ceiling in this nursery!

This nursery is INCREDIBLE!!!! One of our faves for sure!

I just want to drink the pink in this room! And the mom looks like my Brookie!

LOVE the dust ruffles under these cribs! Gorgeous!

I love everything about this girly nursery. Precious!

And last but not least...I heart Sesame Street and Feist FOR SURE!



2 comments:

  1. Did you see the Sesame Street with Jason Mraz singing "I'm Yours" but with new lyrics about being "Outdoors"? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good! He gives us the desires of our heart... Even when it's a PRAM! I can't believe how similar they look!!!!!!! You didn't even have to settle for less than a MARMET! The very best for you, Jenn.

    I can't wait to see you and BabyM. Love, Stacy

    ReplyDelete