May 27, 2010

Everleigh's Nursery

Well, after much turmoil, debate, back-and-forth, color psychology, and split-personalitied indecisiveness...we have FINALLY decided on a nursery for Miss Everleigh. Y'all, you would have thought I was picking out china patterns for the Queen of England, or even worse, having to pick out my wedding dress again! The horror!!! But, I have finally decided, and here it is.

This will be her furniture, and I am absolutely in love with it. I love the little crystal knobs and the detailed carving. It's black, but has a hint of brown in this pic...


This will be her bedding, etc., which interestingly enough is called "Harlow"...one of the names I loved for a little girl...






And this will be the color of her walls...

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of it. Can't wait to see the little pumpkin in her room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    Having a little girl must be dreamily fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a beautiful room. I can tell you are excited. May your new baby daughter bring both you many blessings!

    Alan, publisher www.beautifulbeddingsets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my favorite color, and this nursery room is my favorite now too. This is the best very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete